The Institute for the Study of Free Enterprise (ISFE) focuses on teaching and research related to:
Foundational Issues in:
- Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- Markets and Morality
Application of Free Market Principles to:
- Health Care
ISFE is an university-wide, multi-disciplinary institute that
- coordinates and sponsors OSU courses related to free enterprise,
- sponsors the Free Enterprise Society (FES), a student-run academic society,
- hosts an annual speaker series,
- provides scholarships and fellowships for students at all levels who are interested in free enterprise principles, and
- supports the research efforts of faculty across numerous OSU colleges and departments.
The views expressed by the Institute and its affiliates are their personal views and are not meant to represent the views of Oklahoma State University.