The Institute for the Study of Free Enterprise (ISFE) sponsors several $1,000 scholarships each academic year ($500 per semester). Scholarship applications are distributed at the first Free Enterprise Society (FES) meeting and will be due Friday, September 11, at 11:59 p.m.
- Full-time OSU student (undergraduate or graduate; NOTE PhD scholarships are also available. See below)
- Official member of the Free Enterprise Society (Join Here)
- Submit a complete application on or before the given deadline
- Demonstrate or declare interest in free enterprise and free market principles (a short essay on the topic is required as part of the application)
- Be selected (based on your application) as a Free Enterprise Scholar
- Attend at least five Free Enterprise Society events each semester
- Contribute up to two hours of service to the Free Enterprise Society each semester
The $1,000 scholarships are distributed in $500 disbursements at the end of each semester (for scholars who satisfy all the above criteria).
For doctoral candidates, ISFE sponsors a number of scholarships as well. Click here for more information about the ISFE's doctoral scholars and doctoral fellows programs.